Current Roleholder: Phillip Whettlock
- Ensure Thursday evening ability groups have their own dedicated leader. If a leader is unavailable temporarily, arrange a suitable replacement.
- Resolve any training/running group issues.
- Recruit group leaders where necessary, and put onto Run Leader course where possible.
- Welcome “first timers” on training night and be their point of contact where possible – assess for correct ability group, explain guest policy, show facilities, point out we have facebook page and web site. Encourage newcomers to join our facebook community.
- Persuade those to join QRC if been > 5 weeks as guest.
- Publish Facebook messages for QRC Wednesday “reminder”, Friday “encourager”, general encouragement to maintain our “family” feel.
- Answer general Facebook queries re training (eg. what to do for a full/half marathon/10k, injuries etc)
- Field QRC facebook queries where possible.
- To arrange and meet with all other run leaders on a regular basis to discuss any issue’s.
- To inform the Management Committee in advance of any meetings that cannot be attended.