This week saw 12 Queensbury RC runners participate at 3 courses.
|Stuart Leader||Bradford parkrun||21:00||15th||-00:40|
|Peter May||Bradford parkrun||21:41||25th||+01:06|
|Stacey Cleal||Bradford parkrun||23:25||52nd||+00:42|
|Carrie Baker||Bradford parkrun||48:40||435th||+02:48|
|Joanne Punt||Bradford parkrun||49:00||436th||First time!|
|Michael Coe||Halifax parkrun||19:17||2nd||+00:11|
|Glenn Thornton||Halifax parkrun||24:55||30th||-00:34|
|Simon Thomas||Halifax parkrun||26:39||44th||+01:04|
|Rob Glover||Halifax parkrun||28:14||55th||+01:35|
|Andrew Smith||Halifax parkrun||29:00||62nd||-01:47|
|Craig Richardson||Halifax parkrun||37:00||131st||+15:01|
|Stephen Wilby||Oakwell Hall parkrun||28:26||79th||+01:30|
Some interesting statistics for you:
- Well done to Stuart Leader for making his first Parkrun reappearance after 69 weeks. Will we see you next Saturday?
- Well done to Glenn Thornton for beating his previous PB by an impressive 34 seconds!
- Well done to Andrew Smith for beating his previous PB by an impressive 107 seconds!
- Well done to Stuart Leader for beating his previous PB by an impressive 40 seconds!
- Stacey Cleal has run the most Parkruns without missing a single week, with 27 consecutive runs. Can she keep hold of this title?!
- Peter May has run his 25th Parkrun. Halfway to the exclusive 50 club. Good work!
- Carrie Baker has run her 10th Parkrun. Keep it up!
Well done to all that took part and especially to the 3 runners who have achieved a PB