This week saw 24 Queensbury RC runners participate at 3 courses.
|Jack Simpson||Brighouse parkrun||22:56||12th||+01:30|
|Stephen Wilby||Brighouse parkrun||27:53||47th||+00:32|
|Julie Hepworth||Halifax parkrun||25:14||30th||+00:37|
|Simon Thomas||Halifax parkrun||26:36||38th||+01:30|
|Glenn Thornton||Halifax parkrun||27:11||42nd||+02:30|
|Joanne Fortune||Halifax parkrun||27:58||51st||+02:22|
|Michelle Greenwood||Halifax parkrun||28:29||57th||-02:39|
|Stephen Brook||Halifax parkrun||29:41||66th||+05:15|
|Sam Lawton||Halifax parkrun||30:17||74th||+00:00|
|Craig Richardson||Halifax parkrun||32:10||90th||+10:14|
|David Hepworth||Halifax parkrun||32:44||95th||+06:43|
|Hannah Cliffe||Halifax parkrun||35:28||113th||-02:55|
|Penny Cliffe||Halifax parkrun||35:39||114th||-00:29|
|Michaela Brown||Halifax parkrun||35:40||115th||-00:28|
|Sharan Loughran||Halifax parkrun||38:10||128th||+11:05|
|Chris Williams||Horton Park parkrun||17:58||1st||+01:19|
|Imran Asghar||Horton Park parkrun||18:52||2nd||+00:10|
|Michael Coe||Horton Park parkrun||19:48||3rd||+00:13|
|Simon Brady||Horton Park parkrun||20:05||4th||+00:08|
|Carl Heron||Horton Park parkrun||20:12||5th||+00:22|
|Joanna Lockwood||Horton Park parkrun||24:21||15th||+00:32|
|Philip Lickley||Horton Park parkrun||24:44||16th||+01:25|
|Rob Glover||Horton Park parkrun||27:02||23rd||+00:06|
|Elspeth Whittaker||Horton Park parkrun||31:10||37th||-00:35|
Some interesting statistics for you:
- Congratulations to Chris Williams for coming in first place at the Horton Park parkrun. This is his 14th first-place finish at a Parkrun!
- Well done to Jack Simpson for making his first Parkrun reappearance after 16 weeks. Will we see you next Saturday?
- Well done to Michelle Greenwood for beating her previous PB by an impressive 159 seconds!
- Well done to Hannah Cliffe for beating her previous PB by an impressive 175 seconds!
- Well done to Elspeth Whittaker for beating her previous PB by an impressive 35 seconds!
- Michelle Greenwood and Joanne Fortune and Rob Glover and Sharan Loughran have run the most Parkruns without missing a single week, with 3 consecutive runs. Can they keep hold of this title?!
Well done to all that took part and especially to the 5 runners who have achieved a PB