This includes England Athletics & Northern Athletics registration, which allows you to enter races endorsed by EA. Also reduced race fees. So, if you are interested in racing, Competitive membership may be your preferred option. England Athletics also offer a range of other benefits.
This does not include the benefits of England Athletics registration.
Where your first registration is with another club. Fee same as non-competitive.
Rates for new members are as follows:
|Membership||Full Year||From 1st Jul||From 1st Oct||From 1st Jan|
(EA & NA affiliated)
|Second claim||£36 *||£27||£18||£9|
We welcome all new runners at any time of the year. For new runners, the first session is free with the next five sessions costing only £2 each, after which we would encourage new runners to become members if they wished to continue training with us.
Benefits of QRC membership
- Weekly running groups for all levels of runners led by England Athletics qualified run leaders. Use of showers and changing facilities plus bar/social area on club nights (Thursdays) at Albert Road Community Hub (ARCH)
- Weekly track sessions (Tuesday evenings) at Horsfall Stadium led by a QRC England Athletics running coach
- Access to Horsfall Stadium track as an individual athlete (Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 18:00-20:30 plus weekdays 09:00-13:00 and Sunday morning 09:00-13:00)
- Membership of Albert Road Community Hub (ARCH) including a bar card and reduced drink prices
- Corporate Membership for Bradford Leisure gyms at a reduced annual price
- Subsidised entry into a number of races and events
- Club organised races and a club championship with prizes and awards
- Entry into the West Yorkshire Winter League cross country races (restricted to local club members)
- Entry into the draw for a QRC club place in the London Marathon and into the Great Manchester Run
- A club Awards Evening with free food for members
- Club social events
- Savings on QRC branded running kit and hoodies
- Discounts at running shops and other local outlets
- And above all, a very welcoming, inclusive and friendly bunch of like-minded runners!
Hope to be seeing you over the coming year