After three-and-a-half months we’re happy to announce that Thursday night runs are to resume, with some changes and restrictions due to the current guidance to running clubs.
Booking your place on our weekly runs
Due to current COVID-19 guidelines we require members wanting to run as part of our Thursday night groups to pre-register due to limited spaces. The process for booking on is explained below.
How to book on
- Please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/queensburyrc-30187523760 and choose the Thursday run you’re wanting to take part in
- Please read the risk assessment linked from the description
- To book your place click the green ‘register’ button
- Pick the running group you would like to run with. In the description you’ll see the distance, meeting point and meeting time. The number that follows the ‘G’ is the average minutes/mile pace
- Please complete your details and answer the two questions
- You should then receive a confirmation e-mail on completion of the booking
- If you are unwell, injured or have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in contact with someone with symptoms, do not take part.
- You must book onto a group before 3pm on the relevant Thursday. This gives us time to notify the run leaders of who will be in their group
- If you can no longer take part in a run you’re booking on, please cancel your ticket as soon as you can by following the Eventbrite refund process accessible in your e-mail, or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is due to the limited places we can currently offer
- Positions are available to members who paid from April 2019 onwards
- If you have any issues after 3pm please use what’s app to contact QRC who can pass on updates to the run leaders
- All runners taking part in QRC running groups must pre-register; run leaders will not be able to accommodate individuals turning up without booking on the night
This process is new to us so if you have any issues or feedback for improvement, please e-mail email@example.com