The individual Bunny Runs are a series of three individual fell races, approximately 4.8 km in length with around 100 metres of climbing.
Bunny Run #1
Bunny Run #1 set off in cold and blustery conditions. Three of our Queensbury runners were there to tackle the hilly course.
- Declan Craven being the first home for Queensbury, who ran a great time of 20.08 and was 36th overall.
- Stacy Cleal was the first female home for the club in a time of 26.56 and 170th overall.
- Abby Cleal was the second female home for the club in a time of 28.35 and was 188th overall.
Bunny Run #2
- Bunny Run #2 set off in much better conditions, with the sun shining down on Penistone Hill.
- Tom Collinge was first home for Queensbury in a time of 16.45 and was 13th overall.
- Declan Craven was the second male for the club and ran a time of 21.03 and was 99th overall.
- Stacy Cleal was the first female home for the club in a time of 25.20 and was 201st overall.
- Abby Cleal was the second female home for the club and ran a time of 25.28 and was 204th overall.
- Steve Wilby was the 3rd male home for the club in a time of 29.01 and was 266th overall.
Bunny Run #3
The conditions were favourable for the third and final run of the Bunny Run series, with the sun again shining down on its participants.
- Tom Collinge improved his time and position with a time of 16.32 and was 11th overall.
Well done to all the Queensbury runners who took part in this series. I hope you all thoroughly enjoyed your Cadbury’s Creme Egg reward!