Role: Club Secretary
Current Roleholder: Lynn Hill (interim)
- Act a main point of contact for England Athletics (‘EA’).
- Maintain up to date records on the EA online portal e.g. registering all new members, renewing memberships, updating contact details, raising invoices when appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries from members.
- Recruiting marshals for races we support.
- Representing the club at Airedale Athletics meetings and West Yorkshire Winter League AGM.
- Organising 2-3 meetings of the club officers each year.
- Writing up the minutes of the AGM.
- Keeping club members informed on a regular basis e.g. monthly email updates, discount codes, forthcoming races etc
- Assisting with the organisation of the annual QRC awards.