- Queensbury RC Winter Club Champs
- Only fully paid up members will qualify for points/prizes
- Enter as many races or few as you like, best 7 to count
- Points awarded for Male and Female separately
- Points awarded using WAVA% age grade scale, based on age on 1st Oct 2018
- All parkrun scores will use the parkrun age grade score.
- Should any races clash, points will be awarded on both races as if separate.
- If for any reason someone runs in your place, then their points will not count
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Male and Female
|Parkrun@hortonpark||20th or 27th Oct 2018||Road|
|Leeds Abbey Dash||4th Nov 2018||Road|
|Shepherds Skyline||10th Nov 2018||Trail/Fell|
|Travellers 6||16th Dec 2018||Road|
|Coley Canter||29th Dec 2018||Trail|
|Giants Tooth||1st Jan 2019||Trail/Fell|
|Temple Newsam 10 (Race Full)||13th Jan 2019||Trail|
|Meltham 10k||28th Jan 2019||Road|
|Dewsbury 10k||3rd Feb 2019||Road|
|Liversedge Half||17th Feb 2019||Road|
|Red Hot Toddy 10k||10th March 2019||Road|
|Bradford Epilepsy 10k||17th March 2019||Road|
|parkrun @ Shroggs||6th April 2019||Mixed|
Happy running – prize giving at awards night!
Each weekend races take place across the country. Our members will usually be attending a race most weekends.
The links below provide access to excellent race calendars
And for Fell Races the FRA provides a full calendar
As well as the races and events listed on the above calendars, we also enter into other competitions.
The YVAA (Yorkshire Vets Athletics Association) put on a a competition where points are scored and added up over a season, 8 – 10 races. There are individual prizes, broken down into age categories as well as team points up for grabs. You can find out the latest results, the next race and more information on their website by clicking here
The WYWL (West Yorkshire Winter League) is a cross country series held each winter. Over several races each runner scores points based on their finishing position, these are then totalled up at each race for the various clubs and a league table style format shows the results. These are fast, fun and muddy races generally in and around woods and parks. More information including results and fixtures can be found on the website by clicking here