This week saw 14 Queensbury RC runners participate at 5 courses.
|Craig Hawes||Bradford parkrun||27:30||165th||+02:49|
|Abbie Cleal||Bradford parkrun||31:20||258th||+06:36|
|Michelle Greenwood||Bradford parkrun||36:57||344th||+07:36|
|Stacey Cleal||Bradford parkrun||01:01:36||407th||+38:53|
|Alistair Galt||Brighouse parkrun||18:30||2nd||First time!|
|Glenn Thornton||Brighouse parkrun||28:14||105th||+02:23|
|Joanne Wood||Brighouse parkrun||29:32||128th||First time!|
|Matt Thornton||Brighouse parkrun||38:11||227th||+17:46|
|Lee Shaw||Halifax parkrun||18:38||4th||-00:18|
|Craig Richardson||Halifax parkrun||21:56||15th||-00:03|
|Neil Windle||Halifax parkrun||24:13||34th||+03:16|
|Stephen Brook||Halifax parkrun||25:22||43rd||+00:53|
|Gurjit Kaur||Horton Park parkrun||31:44||35th||+00:23|
|Philip Lickley||York parkrun||22:27||115th||+00:22|
Some interesting statistics for you:
- Abbie Cleal has just done her big 100th Parkrun. Good work!
- Well done to Abbie Cleal for making her first Parkrun reappearance after 15 weeks. Will we see you next Saturday?
- Gurjit Kaur has run the most Parkruns without missing a single week, with 5 consecutive runs. Can she keep hold of this title?!
- Craig Hawes has run his 30th Parkrun. Well done!
- Michelle Greenwood has run her 25th Parkrun. Halfway to the exclusive 50 club. Top effort!
Well done to all that took part and especially to the 2 runners who have achieved a PB