This week saw 19 Queensbury RC runners participate at 5 courses.
|David Hunt||Bradford parkrun||18:05||2nd||-01:17|
|Lynne Robinson||Bradford parkrun||22:01||44th||-00:50|
|Stacey Cleal||Bradford parkrun||23:10||65th||+00:27|
|Claire Marshall-Swales||Bradford parkrun||32:01||296th||+00:39|
|Michelle Greenwood||Bradford parkrun||32:36||314th||+02:53|
|Glyn Tomkins||Bradford parkrun||35:17||373rd||-00:49|
|Andrew Stott||Halifax parkrun||20:39||4th||+00:51|
|Julie Hepworth||Halifax parkrun||24:57||26th||-00:35|
|David Hepworth||Halifax parkrun||26:34||37th||+00:33|
|Rob Glover||Halifax parkrun||28:15||49th||+01:36|
|Simon Thomas||Halifax parkrun||28:23||51st||+02:48|
|Sharan Loughran||Halifax parkrun||28:31||52nd||+01:26|
|Richard Brook||Halifax parkrun||28:39||54th||+07:53|
|Maria Keating||Horton Park parkrun||29:05||30th||-02:11|
|Gurjit Kaur||Horton Park parkrun||32:45||39th||-00:49|
|Julie Bauer||Horton Park parkrun||32:49||40th||First time!|
|Alistair Galt||Huddersfield parkrun||18:11||7th||First time!|
|Matt Thornton||Oakwell Hall parkrun||21:49||13th||-19:37|
|Glenn Thornton||Oakwell Hall parkrun||26:13||49th||-00:29|
Some interesting statistics for you:
- We have broken the club record for the most number of PBs achieved at the Parkruns in a single day! 0 personal bests, beating the previous record of 0, set on 2016-02-20. What will next week hold for us?
- Well done to Alistair Galt for making his first Parkrun reappearance after 7 weeks. Will we see you next Saturday?
- Well done to Julie Hepworth for beating her previous PB by an impressive 35 seconds!
- Well done to David Hunt for beating his previous PB by an impressive 77 seconds!
- Well done to Lynne Robinson for beating her previous PB by an impressive 50 seconds!
- Well done to Glyn Tomkins for beating his previous PB by an impressive 49 seconds!
- Well done to Matt Thornton for beating his previous PB by an impressive 19 minutes and 37 seconds!
- Well done to Maria Keating for beating her previous PB by an impressive 131 seconds!
- Well done to Gurjit Kaur for beating her previous PB by an impressive 49 seconds!
- Stacey Cleal has run the most Parkruns without missing a single week, with 17 consecutive runs. Can she keep hold of this title?
Well done to all that took part and especially to the 9 runners who achieved a PB.